Continuing to Share My Experiences


I have loved and enjoyed spreading awareness and being an advocate for CHD and chronically ill patients for many years now. I have been lucky enough to be asked to share my experiences with many people and I hope that it has helped the communities that I am part of. 

I have decided that I would like to do even more public speaking engagements to help raise awareness and help this amazing community that I love so much. If you or an organization you know of would like a speech at their next event, please check out my latest page: Public Speaking. There you can find a list of my past speaking engagements, a list of topics that I've spoke on before and how to get in touch with me if you're interested in having me speak at an event. 

I look forward to continuing to share my experiences and information with others, in hopes of education, creating a positive dialogue and changes in the medical world. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Feel free to comment and share a story!

 
My Life As A Chronically
Ill Young Adult
Blog Design by Ipietoon